Welcome to Downtown Miami Skyline
We are still here for you during this COVID-19 crisis
The novel coronavirus pandemic has certainly changed the way we live our lives, AND the way we conduct real estate transactions around the world.
Here in the City of Miami, our local officials acted quickly to slow the spread of COVID-19. Likewise, Coldwell Banker Realty and our parent company, Realogy, swiftly issued "stay-home" directives for employees and agents. These actions, along with following advice from the CDC, will help keep us all safe through this global crisis. Nevertheless, Miami has designated real estate related services an “essential business”, which means we can still help you buy or sell your next home in the Magic City.
Here’s how we are listing and selling property while maintaining physical distance and following COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Three-dimensional interactive property tours via Matterport
- Virtual tours or live tours using Skype or Facebook
- Virtual staging to showcase your property
- Virtual Open Houses
- Web conferencing for seller and buyer meetings
- Digital signatures for listing and selling contracts
- Inspections conducted by companies adhering to InterNACHI's "COVID-19 Safety Guidelines”
- Appraisals following CDC guidelines or “desktop” appraisals, according to lender requirements
- “Remote Online”, “Hybrid” & “Curbside” closings with Sunbelt Title Agency
Even during these trying times, Coldwell Banker Realty is guiding you home
Explore Downtown Miami with a local expert!
“I love being right at the center of everything that’s happening here in Downtown Miami. I love this lifestyle and I love helping people make the most of it through my real estate career. To live and work in such a vibrant place keeps me inspired every single day!”